Hard Glitch v0.10
This new release improves the current Demo by mainly making it faster to play and fixing a few issues.
We are still preparing in the background the parts to complete the game.
Feedback about this demo would be very useful to us!
Hard Glitch v0.10 - 2020-10-25
These are the changes that can be seen when playing:
- "Game Over" screen improved (still WIP).
- Added mouse cursors.
- Improved speed of movement: "Move" animations are now faster and plays almost simultaneously if there are a lot of characters.
- Improved general program speed by removing debugging tools.
- Crypto Keys can now be moved, but destroying the ones in the first rooms leads to "Game Over".
- Level 1 "push/pull" first room improvements.
- "Copy" action now maintain the kind of AI or player control of the copied entity (only usable in the "Random Test Level" for now).
- Added "Merge" action (only usable in the "Random Test Level" for now).
- Improved "Credits" screen.
- Fixed "random jump" from teleporting inside walls.
- Fixed wrong walls appearing in level 1.
- Fixed (wip) level 1 music looping issue.
- Added compression on sound effects channel to limit them from being loud.
- Fixed accidental item dropping animation (not the right animation).
- Fixed infobox button sprite.
- Fixed view distance of characters being +1 for no reason.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.